What Legionnaires` Disease?
clients/readers with some new useful tips, today we will talk about Legionnaires` Disease
Which could be caused by poor indoor air quality.
If you have been watching your favorite news channel lately , my personal favorite
CP24 (I do live in Toronto), you should have seen reports regarding Legionnaires`s Disease.
I wish I could tell you it is only a hype and you don’t need to worry about it but…
It could take your or a loved one`s life away so spend the next five minutes of your
Life to read these, feel free to pass this article to a friend.
5 Things you did not know about Legionnaires` Disease:
- First outbreak in 1976 Philadelphia at an American legion convention.
- Each year between 8,000 and 18,000 people are hospitalized with Legionnaires` Disease In the U.S.
- The bacteria are NOT spread from person to person
- Can cause death in up to 5% to 30% of cases.
- Usually happens in summer and early fall, but it can happen any time of year.
- Head aches
- High fever
air quality needs.
If you live in Toronto-Canada and want more information about duct cleaning click here: